AquaCoat and AlphaCoat Series Ceramic Coating replenishes a car's incomplete painted surface by giving it a glossy and transparent ceramic layer that gives an ultra high gloss outlook, while also strongly protecting the car's paint.
These Ceramic 10H 9H Coating has been tested and certified by SGS confirm its hardness (pencil hardness), thus forming a protective glass-like layer, that brings out a candy gloss and shine plus the extra protection.
Protection against oxidation, polluted environments, acid rain, ultraviolet rays, light scratches, chemicals, and bird droppings.
- Prevention against oxidation, Colour Fading, Yellowing
- 9H 10H Scratch Resistance, Chemical Resistance, and UV resistance.
- Strengthen the clear coat on the car.
- Easy to wash and clean. Removal of dirt by water and reduction of surface scales. Dirt can be cleaned off simply with water pressure.
- Maintains the flexible and expandable nature of a metal panel to prevent cracking and Peeling due to severe temperature change.
- Bond well to car clear coat and paint, performance to last for at least 3 year